Retargeting is an easy way to send a follow up email to your customers based on the customer's behavior with the initial email.
Using Retargeting on an Email Send
- When scheduling an email, select the Enable Retargeting option found within the Email Send Configuration section.
- Finish configuring your email send and click Next. This will take you to the Retarget Email Options step.
- Click Next once you have completed configuring the Retarget Email Options to continue the email send configuration process.
Retarget Email Test Options
- To select the Retarget Email, click in the Email box.
- The Subject and Preheader fields will prepopulate with the information from the Email Properties but can be edited for the Retarget Email.
- Click the Sender Domain field if using a Sender Domain for the Retarget Email send.
The table below lists the Audience Criteria options for the Retarget Email
|Opened||This option will send to any contact who opened the initial email|
|Did Not Open||This option will send to any contact who did not open the initial email|
|Clicked||This option will send to any contact who clicked any URL the initial email|
|Opened But Did Not Click||This option will send to any contact who opened the initial email but did not click on any URL in the email.|
Select the date and time for the when the Retarget email will send. This send time should be different from the scheduled date and time of the initial email send which will be scheduling in in the automation itself.