Folders are an effective way to keep your account organized. You store emails, assets, contacts, automations, and reports in the same or different folders. Below are some key points regarding folder usage.
- Folders are displayed in alphabetical order.
- Root folders cannot be modified.
- Folders within the same section of the platform cannot have the same name. For example, you cannot have two folders by the name of Example in the Emails section even if they are in different subfolders.
- Folder names must contain a least 3 characters.
- Asset folder names can contain only letters, numbers, and the underscore character. There can be no spaces in Asset folder names.
Users can create as many folders as needed.
- In the Folder Panel, click the New Folder icon.
- Enter the folder name within the Create New Folder field.
- Click Save.
You can rename any folders you have created.
- Right-click on the folder you would like to rename.
- Select Rename in the list of options that appears.
- Enter the new folder name and click the green checkmark.
Be cautious when renaming assets folders. It is not recommended that you rename assets folders that contain images that have been used for emails as this will break the image path.
You can easily move a folder by clicking on the folder name and dragging it into the new folder you would like to move it to. You can also move a folder by following these steps:
- Right-click on the folder you would like to move.
- In the Move to pop-up window, select the folder you would like to move to.
- Click Done.
Be cautious when moving assets folders. It is not recommended that you move assets folders that contain images that have been used in emails as this will break the image path.